Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Wednesday, December 31, 1969

coooooold

They are predicting snow tonight. Ugh. After 3 years of commuting back and forth to my mom's, I think the snow is going to catch up this time. We have been real lucky these years that blizzards have never hampered with our weekend exchange of the kids - I better find some wood and knock on it quick!

The recruiters are starting to call again. Even had the public library call me that's interested in my resume. Cool. Two weeks. I give it 2 weeks that I'll be working full time.

Not much other wise to say right now. Spent the afternoon zapping out resumes left and right, then tidying up my desk. I'm really ready to move and I hope we can do it soon once I get hired. This house is going to bring me down soon if we don't get out!

Drop me a comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home