Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Wednesday, December 31, 1969

Mission in Motion

You would think that after loosing a few jobs over the past few years, going through bankruptcy and losing a car, with the chance of losing the 2nd one - that this would be my "Y" in "Why I want the things I do from my MK career" and that it would be a big demanding "WHY" to make me move my butt in motion. I guess it wasn't.

I guess going broke, and breaking into tears, and watching the car go was a thing I had to go through.

Not. Any. More.

I don't know. I've snapped. I'm focused (or at least I think I am) that I'm ready to get this going, and take no prisoner's charge attitude.

Career Conference is coming up in March. (A mini Seminar like July but local and scaled down). I have only missed one in 3 years, and I won't miss this one. The extra about it? My Director is going to rent a suite near the hotel and we can earn our way into the room for the night. By golly - I'm going to be in that room that night.

Challenge?
I can either Medal January or February (3, 4 or 5 new team members in one month)
Wrap up Star Consultant ($18,000+ wholesale by end of Feb.)
or do 2 consecutive Power Starts (30 faces in 30 days x 2)

Power Start is my simplest one and I can do that. Major do that. I figure if I can do 2 Power Starts, I can some how Medal and at least be On-Target for Star Consultant by the end of Feb. It's do-able. I know it. My goal is to do 60 faces this month and pull it off in Feb. too. I am SO staying the night in this suite. This goal is small, and once it's completed, I'm sure I'll be farther along then I expect in Feb.

Where is this coming from? No clue. It just hit me and since then I have been on this "sugar high" and I'm ready to do it. Contacted 5 customers today (phewww... all phone messages) :) and this is where you come in.

Want to help with the goal? e.m.a.i.l - me. I have a variety of different things that you can help with. My main goal on this? New customers. More customers. I need to work on my customer base. Help me - and I will so take care of you!

Success. One day at a time. (this book is so cool and helping me!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home