Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Thursday, July 18, 2002

Friday Five

1. Where were you born? Gallup, New Mexico

2. If you still live there, where would you rather move to? Have moved home in my married years... will never do it again. Though we did end up moving to Colorado, this was not where I would "rather move to". Las Vegas was my first choice.

3. Where in the world do you feel the safest? With a couple grand ($$$) at my feet. Ok.. Disneyland.

4. Do you feel you are well-traveled? Miltary count? I guess so. Haven't gone to foreign countries like my sister has (she lives in Italy right now). But I have been all over Canada and quite a few states.

5. Where is the most interesting place you've been? Key West, Florida.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home