Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Thursday, July 18, 2002

I'm slowly watching my archives disapear into space. Dropping off one by one. Did see the status board and it says the archive thing isn't working well. Hope my life doesn't fall off like my posts.

Had a WONDERFUL day today. Too well. Dang, have to have more of these days and I can tell my boss to kiss my behind. :)

Had a customer come over and she placed an order. Another $100 day. That's 2 in one week, but by my Mary Kay week (Wed. to Tues.) I am having my first $100 day. To top it off, the customer wants the cool travel bag, so she asked me to do a flyer up for her and send her off with a book, she's coming back with $200 in orders so she can get the travel bag for free. Wa-hoooo. I can deal with that. She also did a practice interview with me, so I have 1 down 8 to go before July 31st.

Then Julie came over for supper. She also brought me a tape from Lisa Madson who was in town this past weekend. Wow. We sat down and watched it and all I could say at the end was.. "sign me up again!". So tomorrow when I visit another customer (YES! FIVE (5) in one week!!!) - I'm going to see if I can get another interview from her and if she seems remotely interested, I'm going to let her borrow my tape.

Whew. I'm on a high and I'm ready to rock and roll.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home