Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Wednesday, July 24, 2002

Seems to be a quiet week, but right now I'm just concentrating on my other job and trying to figure out Perl and UNIX. I think if I got Perl down, UNIX would not be a problem, but since both require coding and stuff.. I'm not sure where the problem is so I curse at them both.

I wasn't one to go visit my mom when the idea was put to me last week. Not that I don't want to see my mom, I do. I just don't like going home, would rather meet her somewhere else but there. But now that I am going home for 3 days, the excitement is getting to me a bit. Packing tonight and flying out tomorrow with the little ones. And I know on her end she's just as excited, so it will be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home