Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Friday, July 19, 2002

wahooooo archives are back up. I think it was the layout of the last template that was messing up my archives. I'm not crazy about this look.. but it will work and it still has purple. I took some of the tables of the purple and incorporated it with this one.

Ok. down to the bare tax. WHAT A ROCKIN DAY!!!!!! I can't say that enough. I'm on such a high, husband thought I had too much coca-cola in my system and I realized.. I hadn't had any yet!

Started off with an ugly visit to the Dentist. We'll skip this topic.

Visited one customer and droped her order off and gave her the option of earning the travel bag with $100 in orders in the next 2 weeks. She promptly took me down the hallway and introduced me to a girl and I quickly pointed it out - she wore MK, and that she has a consultant. She did. Couldn't even touch her. So I said.. 2 weeks. $100 in orders, free travel bag.

Then I went to see another customer, but she wasn't home, and because I had some time, went to visit my daughters Girl Scout leader and chit chat with her for a bit. Who would have thunk it, an Avon lady and Mary Kay woman friends! The horrror!! LOL. I love her. She's the best.

I then went over to the bank, and dropped off a deposit of $277. (yes!!!) and both my teller girls there who are customers said they want to attend the cool "Before and After" thing with me on the 31st, and one wants to invite 3 friends. Oh please!! That would be awesome!!! The one with the invities also wants the Color 101 set and so she will try a look that night and go from there.. so there is a future order in the making.

I get home, call my mom and chat with her a bit (she has 4 interviews lined up next week) and I get a call in between and I got another $60. order from the customer that wasn't home. WHAT A COOL DAY! I made more in 2 days then I do in a week at my other job. (I work part time for him). This is so cool. So I'm lining up book parties. Take in orders. Going to call a few other customers tonight while the rush is still on. :)

Oh I'm just going to love having these Fridays off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home