Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Wednesday, August 07, 2002

Wednesday

I recieved an email today - am I 'guestin' tonight? In other words, am I bringing a guest to my meeting tonight? Nope. I did invite my co-worker who was in the hospital last week, but she declined due to therapy but wants to when she's finished with her medical stuff. Understandable. It didn't bother me when she turned me down, I want her health better then anything in the world.

But for me, I had a long battle over the week about it. I was told not to let the disappointments get to me and I had. Then I said I would never bring someone with me again, and I know that's not true, just not right now. In the same token though, this is my one night for fun for myself. I enjoy going out and meeting with my other friends, enjoy the accomplishment when I recieve praises for the work I have done. Setting myself up for guests and then being mad the whole night because they bailed on me is not fun on my one night. So why let them ruin it for me? I just don't ask. If they want to go, they will have to invite themselves. But I'm not going to get worked up about this. This is my night and they will ruin it for me.

So tonight, though I have slumped this past week biz wise, the only praise I can see coming from anything will be the website I have designed for the Unit. I'm wondering if I added the greymatter stuff to my Unit's site would it jazz it up a bit. Can't think of what I would use it for right now, but the possiblities are endless. I guess foremost, I'm just itching to try out greymatter for my own personal use, and I don't have the money at this point to get my own webspace. I wonder if attbi.com has Perl stuff.

Geesh.. boss is away and all I want to do is journal. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home