Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Tuesday, August 06, 2002

100 Things

I have seen this on a few other sites, so decided to add my own. Once I get my own web space, I'll have all this easy linked to:

1. I'm in my 30's

2. I'm 5'2

3. I'm over-weight, but wasn't like this in high school

4. I'm brown haired

5. I don't tan easily

6. I'm left handed

7. I'm the oldest

8. I have a sister

9. I'm a Gemini

10. I was born in New Mexico

11. I was born June 21st, at 12:31am

12. I have a good relationship with my family

13. My parents were still married when my dad died in 1996

14. I suffer from Depression, as my sister does, my father did and so did my grandmother and great grandmother.

15. I met my husband at a Naval Base bar in 1990

16. I was married on a Naval Aircraft Carrier, the USS Lexington, with my Commanding Officer giving me away in marriage.

17. I graduated from high school in 1985

18. I was in band - I played the flute

19. I was voted "Biggest Dreamer" in my Senior year

20. I was a JV Cheerleader my Junior year

21. I was not a popular girl in school

22. I've lived in 5 different states

23. I wear glasses, even owned a pair of red ones like Sally Jesse Raphel

24. I love to read

25. I love hot weather

26. I love to golf, even though I suck at it

27. I love music

28. I had the chickenpox when I was 5

29. I got braces when I was 8 , then because I did not wear my retainer, had to wear them again at 11

30. I hate to argue or fight

31. I get pissed off at stupid drivers

32. I hate being tickled

33. I could never be a vegetarian - I love meat

34. I hate seafood

35. I am too concerned with what other people think about me

36. I have 2 children, a girl and a boy

37. I wasn't supposed to have kids, many surgies later they arrived

38. I had to have my appendix taken out when I was 5 months pregnant with my daughter.

39. I have a Labador - Shadow

40. I used to have a mixed Corgi - Tuppy. She bit my daughter and I had to give her away

41. I was sexually assuaulted in the Military, he was let off, 5 years later, he was brought up on charges for raping 6 naval students

42. I hate Denver but love the friends I have made

43. I miss my dad terribly, and would like to have some kind of spirtual meeting with him

44. I wish I had been able to get my dad's truck after his death, it was what he loved and I had fond memories of it

45. I hate being broke

46. I'm a loner but I don't like it

47. I want to be successful when I attend my 20 year High School reunion

48. I lack self-esteem

49. I wanted to be a teacher when I was a child

50. Then I wanted to be an airline stewardess when I was older

51. Then I wanted to be a Journalist in my teenage years

52. I joined the Navy and became an airplane washer

53. I am now a graphic artist who works on websites and print work

54. I am a Mary Kay beauty consultant, changing womens lives

55. I am a mom who is trying to instill values and ideas into my children's heads

56. I am a wife who tries to make her husband happy in all that we do

57. I am a daughter, sister, wife, daughter-in-law, sister-in-law, mother, Aunt, friend

58. I have done tap, ballet, girl scouts, cheerleading, band, drama, community plays and youth leadership

59. I love the power of being the cookie mom for Girl Scouts

60. My favorite class in school was drama

61. My sucky class was Math

62. I went to college after my dad died and earned my AA Graphics Degree at UNM

63. My teachers groaned when I came into thier classes, they knew I would do a projected related to Coca-Cola

64. I collect Coca-Cola items

65. I have over 400 pieces of Coca-Cola items

66. I want to have a soda fountain in my future dream home

67. I have loved and lost in my life

68. I'm finding out that posting 100 things is not easy

69. I wish I had more willpower to over come my weight issue

70. I wish I could get the dream job and not fear that I will be laid off

71. I want to move to Las Vegas, NV

72. I want my friends to move with me

73. I own a Chevy Red Cavalier, 1997, I had been looking at a white one 4 years earlier with my dad when he taught me to drive shift.

74. I love reading to my children some of the books that my mom read to me when I was a child

75. I would love to visit my sister who lives in Italy

76. I wish I had the strongness in dealing with people like my sister has

77. I wish I had the beauty as my friend Julie has

78. I wish I had the wise attitude as my friend Jennifer has

79. I am blessed to have people like Julie, Jennifer, MaryAnn, Kim, JC and Stephanie in my life.

80. I am complete because of these true friends

81. I hope to one day have the speaking abilities, pose, and grace as SuZanne Brothers, she is a goddess

82. I wish I had met Mary Kay Ash

83. I want to go back to Disneyland for a week

84. I wish we had never filed for bankruptcy

85. I still have my first teddy bear from when I was 4.

86. I still write to my pen pal - Lisa in Rhode Island

87. I still keep in contact with my best friend Kay. We met when we were 3.

88. I hate my freckles but have come to deal with them

89. I sleep on a waterbed

90. I like to play games on the computer

91. I love NBC Must See TV - Thursday night

92. I'm a sap for chic flicks

93. I like Sandra Bullock and George Clooney as actors

94. I have a secret crush on Nicholas Cage (oops.. not a secret now!)

95. I have seen Huey Lewis & the News, Gloria Estafan, Bon Jovi, Marty Stewart, Garth Brooks, U-2, and Depeche Mode in concert.

96. I love retro 80's but will listen to the Rat pack and house dance stuff

98. I have met Marty Stewart, a Country Western singer

99. I am almost at the end

100. I am so glad this is done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home