Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Monday, August 05, 2002

I have started adding links to favorite journals. Twiggles is another great person I would like to get to know, and ummm excuse me if it seems like I'm fixated on Vegas.. but she's another person who is on the move there. Coolies.. I will have friends there when I go visit! Or maybe live there!

I added Puzzle Falls, very touching journal. I wish him the best.

I posted my latest reading with the Back Porch, take a spell and let us know what you think too.

Ugh.. I dumped a bottle of sample perfume in my purse and after 5 days, my purse still smells better then me. But it's strong. Lucky that I am, it's my favorite scent.. but it's just too strong. Oh well, I had to break in a new purse some how. Might as well be with the perfume and not some sticky thing the kids will put in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home