Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Thursday, August 01, 2002

Bloggin

While I'm in the writing mode.. guess who has a journal? Rupaul! Like wow! I love his lay out, and gosh.. I'll be honest. Dang he's good looking as a woman. Makes me look like shame! LOL

I'm on the quest/qwest (prior employeer) to find a new look for this journal. I have spent the past 2 days looking at journal after journal trying to find some inspiration. Journal logs are a lot different then just a website. I love smattering.org's lay out. Since she's in Vegas, she has a few pictures that you can tell are from the strip while you surf her place. I'm sure if she was tracking my hits, she would realize I'm stalking her, but she says the most witty stuff and seems to have her 'stuff' together, she is one person I would like to know better as a friend. The circle she has around her is awesome. I only hope in due time I'll get the same following.

In the meantime I keep looking and I know that my biggest problem lies in that I need to get my own domain name and find some web space so I can go hog wild with it. I have thought of shelling out a few dollars for a domain name and host it at my bosses site. He would have no clue that it's there, but if I get my wish in the next few days, I'll be gone by Sept from his place. Now... if I do get the job I have applied for, and my boss is willing to let me telecommute from home in the evenings, well.. then I think I have found some webspace for free! LOL. But in the meantime, I keep looking.. and if you know of some cool sites that can give this girl a jolt of ideas, please, send it my way. e-mail

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home