Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Wednesday, July 31, 2002

Guest Night

I give up. I totally give up on Guest Night. Forget what they have all told me, that during the Summer, there are ladies who want a night from the husband, the kids, the house and just have some fun. There are NO WOMEN WHO NEED A NIGHT OUT FOR FUN! NONE! ZILCH! NADA! ZERO!

Once again, I lined up 5 guests, possibly 8 (so odds are, 1 will go) and all of them "forgot they had plans" set back MONTHSSSSSSS ago. Umm yeah. Whatever. You have now been placed on my 'customer treatment' list and will be treated as such. Wrinkles to ya. No extra freebies from this girl. Out of the 8, only one has a reasonable excuse.. she's in the freakin hospital. (see yesterdays post).

Oh well. I'm done with Guest Night. I'm SO DONE with Guest Night.

Positive side? It's the end of the month, I'm submitting 4 cards for $100 Dollar Day and 2 interviews. But I lost out on the Perl contest. Oh well. Wrinkles happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home