Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Monday, July 29, 2002

time keeps on turning turning, into the future

Who sings that? Well, who-ever, I'm on a timing thing right now. Took the morning off to wait for my Mary Kay order to arrive. Still not here yet. In the process I have applied for a job and every 3 minutes the recruiter is calling for another question. Looks promising. Not only my old job back, but with my old buddies. Not my old price, but a better price then where I am at now. Hello, higher beings? Give me 6 months and I won't need work after that. Ok, give me 9 months... but for now with the contract saying 6... I need to take a shower.

Need to finish up my trip to New Mexico and tell of other things going on. I'm going through major logging with-drawl and I'm having to post slowly. Had to wade through 300 emails when I got home. Oh yeah... I'm a yahoo group list junkie too. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home