Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Monday, July 29, 2002

Progress

After almost 3 months, I finally got my order form for my boss at work to work... a little. Got it to send me an email, but I still got an error message when I hit submit. Dang.. I hate coding. Let me play with the graphics.

For 2 hours this morning, I played "jump through circles" with a recruiter and the minute I told her who my old supervisor was the calls stoped. I can bet I lost the job again. That stupid woman isn't even in the department any more and she's still making my life hard. I hope "Q" drags her in the mud with all the other head hunchos. (sigh) So un-go-give of me.

Then for a hour I put 8 orders together for delivery. Wow what a rush!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home