Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Wednesday, July 31, 2002

Back Porch

On the Back Porch, the topic was, what would I do with a fist full of dollars, lottery wise or inherited. Paying off bills and fixing or buying new cars was on our list. But if money was really no object, I found my dream home. The 360 tour is here. Of course, this home is in Vegas, and I have been watching this developer for over 3 years now, hoping one day that this is where we will end up (Vegas). This home is one of their biggest homes that Astoria has built, and it seems each year they develop bigger and better. Though there is one development area I can't stand that they are currently doing, and they have raised thier prices and upscaled their homes.. I still love their site.

Now what would I do with 9 bedrooms? A music room? No clue. At this point, if I had the money.. my kids would be taking piano lessons.. and the rooms would be for guests. I'm sure with a house that size, I would be entertaining often to see such a site! Having 4 garages, and on each side isn't in my taste, so I think that if money was not a problem at this point, I would move the garages to side of the house and all on one side.

But then... I have no money so I'm stuck where I am. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home