Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Thursday, August 01, 2002



Onesome: Lions. How late do you lie in, or are you an early bird? "fess up, no lying here. If I could - I would sleep in till I had to get up. Normally on a weekend, I'm up around 9am. Weekdays, I'm up at 7am. If I could just lie in bed and read all day, a thing I did b.k. (before kids) I would never get out of bed!

Twosome: Tigers. What brings out the tiger in you? Interpret this how ever you want, just warn us if it is rated other than pg *grin*. Wierd.. but Wednesday nights with my husband. It's the night I get all dressed up for Mary Kay and so the perfume comes on, the dress is on, (pantyhose), make-up done up just right, and I have this professional image, but I could easily take this look and go out for dinner. But by the time I get home, I'm pumped from the meeting and on a natural high. Having my husband compliment on how good I look, smell and feel attitude wise makes my day. I'm a simple girl.. I'm amused easily. :)

Threesome: Bears. Bare it all for us. We always complain about the parts of our bodies we don't like. So here, tell us your favorite part of your body... Are you kidding? Favorite? My eyes. My eyes tell the story before I can get it out of my mouth. Not brite blue, but a pretty blue, hidden behind glasses. When I look at pictures of myself, it's my eyes that pull me in.

Dang.. a little on the vain side I am today.

Oh yes - follow my other blog - Shutter Updated every Thursday with a Theme photo wise. New pictures are up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home