Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Friday, August 02, 2002

Oh yeah.. viewed it from work and I really like the lay out, and I found it on my own! :) The image is from the intranet of MK, so yes.. I borrowed. But like my favorite saying.. A Good Artist Borrows, But a Great Artist Steals" so you take it as you please. There are like 10 images of her I found in different places and I think that is cool. I can rotate my moods around her images, and she does resemble me a bit.. about 100 pounds lighter though. (I'm NOT that fat!)

But - because I did end up looking at over 100 journals last night, I do feel that I suffered from what most of the blog-a-thon'ers did... I woke up blogging in my sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home