Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Thursday, August 01, 2002



1. What is your lineage? Where are your ancestors from? On my mother's side - England. My father's side - Irish. But both my parents came from Canada, relatives I visit every 5 / 10 years.

2. Of those countries, which would you most like to visit? Would like to go to England. My mother has traced it that we were related to a butler who worked for the Queen, many many years ago.

3. Which would you least like to visit? Why? Oh them Canuks can be funny.. but that "eh?" gets old quickly. (all in fun.. I love them all)

4. Do you do anything during the year to celebrate or recognize your heritage? When visiting family, I always wonder why they have fireworks on the 1st of July. :)

5. Who were the first ancestors to move to your present country (parents, grandparents, etc)? I guess both. Grandmothers (both mom and dad's) came from their countries to Canada, then my parents to the U.S.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home