Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Tuesday, August 06, 2002

to drive or not to drive

So I have wondered if my title is a little wierd. Drivin My Life to a Red Grand AM!. I mean, it makes sense, it's the goal I'm trying to achieve, but is it too log for this journal? Then I thought of VH1 and the show "Driven". How the stars take the hard and long road to success but don't give up, or at least take a pitstop on drugs and then get back on the road and get to that point of "I am the king of the world" status. So I thought, how about "Driven" for my blog title? But I'm not there yet, I don't have the car or 'driven' the car yet.. so now I wonder if I should say "Drivin" or just leave it the hell alone.

I'm in a funk. UGH.

On a lighter note, the link was replaced with the naught site is fixed and is just blank now. Not sure if they got my email or not. Julie and I got a giggle about it. She was a QA person when we worked together a few years back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home