Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Friday, December 06, 2002

odd

I think I did the hardest thing yet... I just went to all the job boards and deleted all searches outside the Denver area. B is one test away from hiring with the county corrections. He said that if (it's now when.. they sent him the offer letter) he gets the job, we will not move for a long time. The process to become a correctional officer is a long road and he never wants to do that again. We are here for a good long time. It's now the decision do we make Parker, Aurora or Littleton CO our home. It really hurt to delete Vegas off my job search list. I guess I'll just have to build my MK career up and get that 2nd home in Vegas for weekends. heh? ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home