Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Thursday, December 05, 2002



Onesome: Free Do you watch the ads for "Buy this and get this trinket free" just so you can get that second gift? ...and then wonder what to do with the first one? Sometimes. I think the rock spa is really cool and to get the oils and all.. oh my. Giddy inside. I'm usually too broke to do that kind of thing, but in the same fashion, any of my own customers get a free gift if they spend over $30. :)

Twosome: Gift How the heck figure do you figure out how to buy gifts for family members? You know, the ones with no list who say, "Oh, whatever..." Why does my mother-in-law come to mind? I've seen her mode of operation. She gushes over the item and then odds are you will find it in the basement 6 months later. I get her stuff that will not hurt me if I find it in the basement 3 months later.

Threesome: Wrapping Are you a wrapping maven? ..or are are you wrappingly challenged? Who does the gift wrapping around your place anyway? Oh boy. A favorite of mine. My in-laws (yes, again, them) mainly mom-in-law and her sister go all out with the wrapping. I know that her sister has the department stores wrap them, but MIL will go all out and put the fancy bows on and decorate it real cute with ornaments hanging from the gift, and go as far as wrapping my gifts in Coca-Cola paper. Me? I'm working on the presentation thing... but bows are not my best friend. Oh, so the question was "who does the gift wrapping" - me.

How about you? Play along and post your answers in your own space, and leave a comment here so we can find you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home