Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Saturday, November 30, 2002

web day

I'm catching up on some web stuff today and lets all just shout "It's About Time!"... I learned to password protect a directory on one the Directors websites that I design and mantain today. That only took 3 months to learn, but by golly I got it figured it out then spent the next 2 hours trying to remember the password I had given it! DOH!

Julie and I quickly knocked out 30 more invites for our next Holiday Open House and then I can say "Yes.. I'm done for the season, bring on Valentines day".. NOT! Ok, at least not yet. I then worked on Anna's site. Yeah I know.. you would think I'm obessed with her lately, but she has become a great friend over the past few weeks, and I thought her blog could use some sprucing up (but I loved her purple look for the longest time!) and designed her a set from my own computer geeky hands thanks to work saying "Create!". Check her site out later... the images might be in place. Then I'm going to work on my own set for the new year, I still love this Santa look for a few more weeks. I change designs more often on my journal then I change the lint machine in the dryer! Eewww I know.. TMI.

Ugh. I have 2 used kids with teary eyes for sale. They just came back into the house and just tattled on each other. D's telling his friends about our slight "move" we had to make last March by saying we were "kicked out of the house". Sometimes I have to learn to keep my stupid trap shut so that these little ears don't tattle to every damn kid in the neighborhood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home