Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Wednesday, November 27, 2002

Shock

B just called me, D's best friend - Kevin who is also 7, his mom just called. Her husband died a week ago and they burried him this week. We just got the call. I'm just shocked. She's not a few years older then me, she has 3 kids, all boys and they adored their dad... he was a work-at-home dad and though some of his ethics and thought process wasn't always on my level, he was a great father to the boys and I thought they were so lucky to have him do things with him. He had them all love baseball like it was going out of style.. and the oldest boy has mentioned that when he makes the majors.. he would by his mom their next house. I'm just in shock. I don't even want to think what would happen if B ever died sudden on me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home