Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Saturday, November 23, 2002

Well we always do our Christmas shopping early.

Today was one of my Holiday Open Houses. Did great in orders and had a blast visiting with customers and getting "Julie" time for the day. Julie and I decided to have our Open House at my place, since she started her new job this past week, with stress and all she came down sick, so I told her "let's not go all out but have some fun, and we'll watch a movie between customers coming and going". My good friends Jennifer and Annette showed up, and Annette, Julie and I used to work at the same place.. Annette is still there, so it was catch-up for those 2. She stayed till 4pm where I had to send her home for the day and get ready for my Unit Christmas Party. That's in a hour and I'm bumming because I was hoping to go and get my hair cut and done up and not have to mess with it myself and all the places closed around 5pm. I remember a time when most stores closed at 7pm. Geesh.

Tomorrow, Julie and I do the same thing again and hopefully I can get about 3 more customers and in the amount I need and I'll be a happy person. If you are interested in a "goodie basket" from your personal Santa and need some "pushing" from him. Drop me an email and I'll call your loved one for some Christmas shopping. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home