Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Wednesday, November 20, 2002

How many of them hormones you takin', honey?

I'm heading off to bed.. but I had to tell the funny Baby Shower story before I do.

I've been to only 1 other baby-shower all my life...mine, till tonight. My Director, Stephanie is due next month and so our Unit gave her a baby-shower. It was a blast and I won a prize for not crossing my legs the whole time we sat. Yes.. can you believe.. no crossing legs! That's not the funny part. The girls had us grab a sheet of paper and while they walked around with these 5 diapers we had to guess what chocolate bar was in the diaper. Easy? Yes? NO! The chocolate bars were mushed up to look like POOP! I got 3 out of 5 right, thank goodness for Almonds Joy which has coconut in it, Reeses Cup with peanut butter and Snickers with nuts. I missed Twix and I can't even remember the other one, but it's a candy bar I don't ever eat. I'm actually surprised I did so well with the 3, I'm not a chocolate person in the first place. It was no surprise though that Stephanie got every one right! :) She got a ton of goodies, I got sugared up on punch and cake and had a blast. Now to sleep off the sugar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home