Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Friday, November 15, 2002

I see you don't chase dreams, you live them.

B just called me. He applied 2 weeks ago to the county corrections to go back into corrections. When we were out at Chili's on Monday, we discussed his options of where to go to get back into corrections. To stay in the Denver area, this was one of the "musts". He takes the test for pre-requirements on Tues. and then we go from there. I have no doubt in my mind that he would be a shoe-in for the job, his weight might throw him out, but I saw his references, two of them from prior corrections facilities that say they will take him back now if he would say yes to them. This is it.. I'm going to get my husband back soon.... I might be pre-judging, but I think Christmas came early for the two of us this year...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home