Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Wednesday, November 13, 2002

After all ... tomorrow is another day.

Oh a classic and a favorite. It is raining outside and if I'm lucky, I'll wake to snow on the ground tomorrow and call in and not go to work. Tonight was a pink night. It's been, what, 2 weeks since I last went? Felt really out of the loop, so many new people and I didn't have anything to take for my shoulder so I was in a lot of pain. We talked about our goals for Christmas and being that it is now Nov. 14th, I'm a month behind in sales and I'm getting cold feet by the second. But with some pep talk, and a little encouragement, I'm going to put a flyer together for my customers husbands and send them out hopefully tomorrow or Friday and see if I can get some Christmas orders by Thanksgiving from the guys. I had to lower my goal amount, but I think I can still pull it off and work it hard. I'm also going to call some corporate businesses and see what is in store for the holidays. I'm not on track, but I'm back on the thought process, so we shall see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home