Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Monday, November 11, 2002

Never touch my tuxedo.

Laughing at Anna (and a huge wave ~~~~~ at her). I don't think on "Meme's" will I do movie quotes.

But take a wild guess with this title where I went tonight? B and I went to Chili's for supper and then a movie, The Tuxedo with Jackie Chan. At Chili's I had a "Presidente Margarita"

and I can say.. never touch my margarita! Then with a good buzz going, we went to the movie and I giggled like a high school girl. It was a blast. This was the first time in years that we did dinner and a movie and we didn't race to the theater, we didn't gobble our food down and we had fun snuggling next to each other. Don't get me wrong.. the kids are great and we miss them, but they both want to have someone hold their hands, they want to sit next to us in the movies... little things and it's moments like this that B and I get back to being husband and wife, lovers, friends and not man and woman, bill payers and naggers. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home