Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Wednesday, November 06, 2002

Wa-HOOOOOOO

When you come into work for a week, and every day there is about 2 to 3 hours of no work to be done, and you go from cube to cube looking for hand-outs of projects, then you come in today and all the developers are at a meeting and you didn't get a request to be there.. you start to wonder - how long will this last? They are the ones that said "when the work is there..or you will go home". I started doing a mad dive for the job boards and keep the job search going... till my PM came in and gave me my letter of offer to work "Part-time/Full-time". Things just have got to get better.. when B starts thinking of going back home (my home town with NO DSL!) to work.. times are rough and we have got to get it together...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home