Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Friday, November 01, 2002

When it snows, it blizzards

I have been taking the bus for the past few days to avoid driving Denver traffic. The saying goes - "...when 3 snowflakes fall, traffic will come to a 3 hour halt". Trying to save myself from any bodily harm in my own car, I take the bus. Wednesday morning, a few blocks from the station, we are rear-ended by another bus. So yes. Major jolt to the bus and my body. Nothing hurting at that time, I went off to work, like about 30 other people did that day, and now 2 days later, I sit here in extreme pain. Searing pain in the neck down to my right shoulder. Had to see the dr. good good meds coming my way, muscle relaxers, hmmmm so let it snow again.. for the 4th day, I'm hitting the sack with some good stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home