Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Sunday, October 27, 2002

Drama & the Single Life

I found this journal back in July, but didn't bookmark it for others to read because she seemed to be in the private section of journals. When I say that, I look at journals that have all the tag-boards, links to other Blogs, favorite reads, movies (ie - my journal) they are open to everyone to read.

Other Journals - that have no links, just a few of their close friends links and small tidbits of themselves..I consider a private journal, though it's public for viewing. Does this make sense? Anyway - it was her Blog Birthday and I wrote her and said thanks for the reading. To me, looking at her age, her life - she seems to have it so together. I only wish that when I was at her age, I had it so together. She has a family background of closeness that I wish for my children. I'm close with my family, but she has that tradition of family is near family and you grow up together as family. Of course.. in the same breath, I'm looking for ways to get away from my mother-in-law so figure that one out.

Anyway - to me, she has become a new friend. A new pen pal and I can't wait to see what happens to her next. Her job is exciting, I put her catering skills as an item on my "if I could be someone else for a day" list. I think that would be neat to work the crowd and be the one in control of a big party. She took a test.. and I took it too.. no wonder I like her - I'm the same person...


Congratulations, you're Las Vegas, Sin City.
What US city are you? Take the quiz by Girlwithagun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home