Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Thursday, October 24, 2002

20 Words

LAUGH

“Laughter is a direct route to the soul. It broadens your perspective, keeps you healthy, and makes an unbearable situation easier to deal with,” says Joel Goodman, Ed.D., director of The Humor Project, Inc. in Saratoga Springs, New York. Learn a few jokes to tell your kids, hang up your favorite cartoons or call an old friend and relive a funny moment you’ve shared.

I haven't laughed in awhile. Not a good hearty chuckle that just roars from the belly. Talking to my sister online the other night - I smirked some, and I did giggle a bit but I haven't laughed. Stress has been getting to me so much I'm forgetting the good things in my life, and I'm not laughing. I also noticed that the kids are laughing as much either. They are under the stress too. I need to work on that. It's not their fault I'm a screw up. I need to laugh with them more. But I will admit - Btezra's photo of the ice hockey player.. I did laugh. I really did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home