Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Tuesday, October 22, 2002

Christmas Present

Oh Oh OH OH OH OH!!!!!! See??? See My Christmas Present??? Right Here!

That's my sister, with her daughter, visiting her husband in Greece, (she lives in Italy right now - I know.. such the life) ANYWAY! She sent me this photo - and in the blue bag she's holding between her knees (ewwww.. and I thought it was some kind of new birth control when she asked me did I know what it was) is my Christmas Present! She always sends me the coolest gifts. I know she has out done herself again this year.. I can't wait. So tell me... what do you think it is???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home