Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Wednesday, October 30, 2002



This is my first Dear X letter - due tomorrow. Many people, reasons I wanted to do this on. I'm going to thank Sucky Boss.

Dear Sucky Boss,

Thank you for letting me go at work when you did. It's been a real "treat" these past few weeks wondering how my family and I will survive without your paycheck that barely feeds my family, but I have found out one main thing with my family. We are surviors. We are strong. We are a family. It's been a "trick" trying to make ends meet, and even a small hit in the face that I'm not ready to do what I love full time yet. But I had to go through hell and back to find my place, and I knew that in time I would be in the better place and you wouldn't. You are still without a graphic designer. I am now working full time, with better pay, a better work environment, on better projects. That is a "treat" for me that I have earned, worked for and crave in work abilities. I only hope that you can "trick" some other poor soul into thinking that working for you is all that.. and that they will have the upper hand and use you like I did you.. you were a stepping stone to the next step. I try not think this way normally, I try to live a Golden Rule - do unto others as you would like done onto you. I could only take your crap so much before I started wishing it back on you.

Thank you - you let me struggle and I have come back on top.

Me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home