Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Wednesday, November 06, 2002



Reason's 4 Love - "D"

His laugh.. the most real laugh I have ever heard and when he laughs, he makes me laugh.

His attitude.. it reminds me to stay young, keep cool and not to stress out too much

His cuddles.. only D can cuddle like no other child. When I need a moment to be reminded why I'm a mom.. his cuddles do it everytime!

His love for me.. I look into his eyes and I see a child who looks at his mom who can do no wrong.

I also have a love for "J" my daughter.. her "Reason For Love" and for "B" my loving, often over-worked, under-payed, husband..in the September archives - I can't get to my darn archives right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home