Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Thursday, November 14, 2002



I can't find a movie quote on this... you would think "Shake, Rattle and Roll" I would find something -

Shake- Is there anything that makes you shake in your shoes? Any phobias you'd like to share? Heights and spiders. It's not easy working on the 24th floor of a high rise. The building rumbles all the time. Spiders.. <<>> Enough said.

Rattle- What's rattling around in your mental trunk that you need to take care of? That I won't do great in my Christmas sales. That I'm not ever going to make it great in my life and that I'll end up like my in-laws working just to pay the bills and not enjoying life. Need to get over my self-esteem and feel better about myself. Dang.. my mental trunk is huge!

and Roll- When you run up against an unexpected challenge, do you adapt and roll with it or scrap your original plan and go with Plan B? Depends on the challenge. Most time, in the graphics world, I'll tackle it. If it's life, I consider the option of Plan B but I try to go with the flow and handle what comes in.

Now play along in your own space and leave a comment so we know where to find you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home