Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Thursday, November 21, 2002

Keep your goddamn hands off my wife!

In my case.. My Husband! Ok women.. Stand back.. he's all mine. He's the hunk You can't have him.

Such a stud he is. He e-mailed me this morning and wanted to know if I wanted a date night seeing the Avs play tonight. I said yes, if they were cheap seats. His idea of $120 for 2 seats is cheap, I shot him down. We then talked a bit ago and said a movie sounds good, but right now, there is just nothing we want to see so I said lets just do dinner then come home and relax. He just called me and said "hey baby, I know what you want and you won't say no to this idea... lets go to Costco and get stuff for Thanksgiving". Oh honey..you know how to melt a woman's heart! LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home