Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Thursday, November 21, 2002



Onesome: Through-What torments (or pleasures) do you have to go through to get to your Thanksgiving Day destination? ...or are you one of those who stays home? ...or perhaps someone who works on this holiday? Ususally Thanksgiving is spent with my in-laws at their house. Since we moved to Denver, it's only a 30 minute trip, not a biggy in torture. I think spending the day with her is the torture itself! (evil grin) This year Thanksgiving is at MY house!

Twosome: Thick-Who are you looking forward to seeing this weekend? ...and is this a special gathering with friends and family from far away or more of a routine get together? This weekend is my Holiday Open House. Hopefully I'll see about 5 of my favorite/best customers. Then I have my Unit Christmas Party and that is always fun. We have a Christmas Ornament Exchange and it's about the only time we are not nice to each other. :)

Threesome: and Thin-Are you going to thin your wallet or purse down a bit on Friday? ...or is it time to do some decorating? ...or are you just glad it's over? With bills behind and finally getting a job, our wallet/purse is still a little thin. Hopefully with my Holiday Open House I can bring in a little mad money for Christmas, but I'm not expecting much, I still want to put in a big order for inventory purposes.

How about you? Play along and post your answers in your own space, and leave a comment here so we can find you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home