Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Wednesday, November 27, 2002

lil Devil I am

Work has given me the task of desiging websites for practice. They want me to play with color, styles, textures and go off the deep end of design. I did a layout for Anna and her journal and we have been playing tag, I send her ideas, she has me change a few things. It's been fun doing something for her.. I can't create anything without having a 'theme' to go off of, so Anna was easy with her culinary skills, (ok and her party / single lifestyle too) :) ...but I'm wondering if I should put a tag-board in the code for her and once she loads it she will have one in place..hmmmmmm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home