Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Saturday, November 30, 2002



Playing catch up on entries.

Reason 4 Love -

My mom. Since she was such a great mom to take my monsters for 2 weeks, then fly up and visit for a few days, a mom's love is all you need sometimes.

Mom - for being such a nut and being yourself - I love you.
Mom - for giving me advice wether I want it or not - I love you.
Mom - for stepping back and watching us make mistakes - I love you.
Mom - for being my friend, my mom, my mentor, my vent - I love you.
Mom - for being so strong when dad died - we love you.
Mom - for setting the example, leading the way and never telling me how scared you were - I love you.
Mom - for being you - I love you.
Mom - I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home