Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Friday, January 03, 2003

last post?

After 6 hours, I finally kicked MT back and figured it out. Now to find a "nice look" for the site. So there is a posting sitting over there, with comments, archives and a ton of other goodies just waiting to be looked at. Now I have to figure how to lay the look out. Won't be happening till tomorrow. I just realized I didn't eat breakfast, lunch or supper. I'm near passin out stage. Kids arrive tomorrow and B headed off to bed at 4 pm today with the flu. I don't think I'm far behind.

Dj over at the "The Three R's" is dealing with her new space and dealing with MT too.. I think I'll drop her a line tomorrow if she still needs help. The words are blurring on this end right now ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home