Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Tuesday, December 31, 2002

hotline

My Director has a hotline, and daily she leaves us a message, and with it, she gives us food for thought, a challenge and something to laugh about. Today she asked us to reflect on this past year and celebrate the good things that happened in our life. I can' t say that 2002 was the best year in our family. We lost a lot of things this past year, and filing for bankruptcy was the hardest thing we have ever done in our 12 years of marriage. But with that and other major decisions we have made this year, we are a stronger family, a stronger couple, a wiser husband and wife and I am little more thoughtful in my decisions.

Here is a small recap of my defining moments of 2002:

The review of 2002 in posts, which cover some special moments in my life.

Holiday Open House's, last year I did only $100. This year was better, 2003 will be awesome.

Celebrating B's new job. Life should almost return to normal now.

Hosting Thanksgiving at our house. A first and most likely a last event in our home.

My contract job who has turned into my current job. A dream come true to work with the big league of web design companies.

Not getting out when I should have, but leaving the bad job was the push I needed to get back into a better state of mind.

A chance to play in the big leagues of web design. A quick call and I'm now working on one of the biggest web projects of the year for New York - Lower Manhattan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home