Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Sunday, December 29, 2002

Colagrl is ALIVE!

When I realized that I had a lot of work to do today, and accomplished a bit of it before noon. I thought about a treat to the movies and see "Two Week Notice" was in order.. then I thought of my new space and domain that is sitting waiting for me to move in to. So I fired up the cocamotion (hot coca) that I recieved for Christmas and I'm going to get at least the gallery or the blog up by the end of today. I might run to the store for some munchies.. I'm trying to eat healthy, but it's going to be a long day behind the computer.. I feel it. I can say this much about the little ones.. they keep this house warm with all their running around. I swear it drops about 20 degress in the house when they go off to visit Grandma.

Anywhoooo.. take a peek: colagrl.com of course I'll have to come up with a link to the new blog.. should I go with:

blog.colagrl.com OR redgrandam.colagrl.com ?


I don't know.....be back in a few. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home