Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Monday, December 23, 2002

sneaky

I'm so sneaky, I scare myself. We decided that with me working a half day tomorrow, and B working a full day on Christmas, then a 9am flight out to NM the day after, that it would really be wise to have Christmas tomorrow morning. J was so concerned that with Santa getting everything ready for Christmas eve, he won't have time to get over here the day before. I said I wrote him a letter and explained our problem, and had heard in the past of other kids asking of this small favor and sometimes if they are good he will deliver a day early. I said I'm still waiting on his reply via email. Isn't it so cool that Santa is up to snuff with technology??

Then for about 15 minutes this afternoon at work, I found a cool graphic, found a few festive fonts and I composed a letter to the kids. I'm so baad! The letter had this to say:

From Mr. & Mrs. C
North Pole

To: J & D -
Colorado

I was checking my list, and checking it twice, have seen
that you have been a little naughty and a lot of nice.

I know that you have big travel plans - and with your
daddy working so hard - a little early christmas for
you all, will soon bring you some cheer.

J - what a darling young lady, please do get better
so that you can enjoy a visit with your grandmother in
gallup, new mexico. My elves do have pointed ears - you
watch the wrong shows my darling dear.

D - such a fine young lad. mind your manners and
say "pardon me" when you burp. For every chld who burps
so loud and doesn't excuse themselves, they wake up my
reindeer, and they are such in need of a long spring nap!

enjoy your christmas - an early one at that. I only visit
good little girls and boys -and you have shown that!

Dorky, corny, but fun. We shall see if I pass the test tonight... :) I'm now done with the shopping. Picked up a few more things this afternoon while at lunch. I'm complete. Finished. Done. Ovah. Will be a grand Christmas this year. Not bragging.. just feeling good that after a crappy year, we are coming back out of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home