Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Monday, December 23, 2002

Yes Susan - there is a Santa

After all these years, my mom is still the Santa that rules. After 4 more visits to stores (super wal-marts, all nighters) not getting home till 1a.m. this morning, calling my mother-in-law and she scouted her area of Colorado looking for the train, I called my mother this morning and told her my situation. Within 30 minutes she called me back and said "you owe me". Travel Train Barbie pulled into the Grandma New Mexico station at 10 a.m. this morning. Not sure how we'll explain that to J, that somehow it arrived at Grandma's.. but we'll make do. I feel so like "Ahnold" in that silly Christmas movie he did with Tom Arnold. My shopping is almost done. A few stocking stuffers and it's a ho ho ho over for me. :) That's a wrap. Bad pun. bad bad pun.

Yes - I "believe" that I will make my daughter's Christmas -

Tell yourself you will succeed at whatever you’re doing at the moment. Troiani suggests setting your mind to predict success. “Convince yourself good things will happen today and they will. If you tell yourself you can’t possibly achieve your goals, you won’t,” she says.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home