Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Thursday, December 19, 2002



Still on the Christmas theme:

Onesome: Google's: Did the net help you find gifts this Christmas? ...not just buying things over the net, but actually finding gifts for people. Not this year. I would love to have the net become my best friend and help me shop next year, but I'm actually hitting the malls tomorrow and I'm sooooo happy about that. :)

Twosome: Christmas: Got your two front teeth? What is your "wish gift" this Christmas? No, not the one you're hoping to get, but the one you'd love to wish for! A spa retreat in Vegas. Pamper me bab-eeee!

Threesome: Cache: Hiding the gifts again? Where are your favorite spots? Shh... Don't tell us the one they haven't found yet! Maybe you'd be better off telling us of "great hiding places from the past"...That's never been a problem. The kids are too young to go looking for gifts, but I used to hide a Jack Daniels bottle when I was a teeanger in the bottom of a sweater box in my closet. It went throughout my whole Junior year. My friend Marti and I would drink a couple swings from it when we were cheerleaders (warm, straight JD mmmmm) and next thing you know.. we are cheering for the other side too! Yeah Team!!

How about you? Play along and post your answers in your own space, and leave a comment here so we can find you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home