Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Wednesday, December 18, 2002

I am not a Programer, I am a.... a....

Hell - I don't know what I am. A co-worker who started about the same time I did, but only works 3 days a week, asked me some questions about coding, then said "you programers know that stuff, I don't". Programmer?? I don't think so! Well, yeah, you're right, but it really threw me back. I'm a progammer. I'm not on the graphics team here, and I'm only doing content and web building - I must be a programer. And there's nothing wrong with that. I've only been a graphic designer for 8 years now. On and off again during the lay off times, but I'm a Graphic Designer - 256 colors and more!! Maybe I should have said "No.. I'm not a programer, I'm a pink biz chic" and really numb his mind. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home