Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Tuesday, December 17, 2002

regular or super-size?

I think I went through my first "hell day" at work. It's been going so well up to today and when I hit a brick wall - it whammied me. I sat there hour after hour getting madder and madder that I was offering to help people reach a deadline and they couldn't utilize me, and they are throwing a fit because they are tired and don't want to work late. My PM told me that if it wasn't for my work on Sunday, we would have been working late last night and tonight but we're not because of my help. I don't know. I have to keep busy. I've tried to soak up the knowledge and the training they do because I want to learn from them and it seems that they horde it and keep it from me. Oh well. It's been a rough day for everyone. Tomorrow is the launch, all seems in place, I think things will be fine. Can't say I didn't try.

Moms with babes - don't wish for the kids to grow so fast. Don't wish for "when will they leave the Happy Meal portions?" mine did tonight and we had a $15.00 meal from from McDonalds! How can they be losing money when we went from a $9.00 dollar family meal to $15.00??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home