Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Monday, December 16, 2002

home early

After putting in a full day yesterday and my PM working Saturday and late Friday - we were at a point today that working late was not a needed requirement. B had to go to traffic court for his speeding ticket - so he dropped the kids off at my office and they hung out with me for 30 minutes, saw where I worked and then it was home for the night. Tomorrow I'm sure it will be different and for sure the late night, but it was nice to know that I didn't have to do a late night today.

The wierd thing about today was - I did something I don't normally do. I drank about 5 bottles of water. Big bottles too. I hate water and would usually drink coca-cola, but I just had this constant feverish head and felt hot and prickly and craved water. One of my co-workers thinks that I was under stress and thinking a lot and my head was warm the whole time. Does that make sense? It does a little bit - by the time I got home, I was grabbing for blankets, looking for something to keep me warm. Maybe I got into a bad batch of estrogen patches.

Last week on Pink Bubble Wednesday, one of the Directors that we recieve training from - brought in a photographer, and for $10 he took photos of newly made up faces and printed them right there for us to take home. It's been a long running joke with B that he wants a twosome with Julie and me, and if possible a third with a good friend of mine Annette - so I thought it would be a riot to have pictures of Julie and I together and give him the photo for only of 5 minutes then take it back. Here are a few samplings of our photos - the photographer posted them on his web and I borrowed them. :)

Photo 1, Photo 2, Photo 3, Photo 4, Photo 5



My favorite:
LOL


Of course - I love the photos but hate my image. Major weight issues I need to work with. Maybe that 5 bottles of water was a good thing today. I know before I head off for bead tonight I'll do another full glass. I didn't post all the images he took, and we only bought one, I think it's photo # 2 or #3. The straight and serious one. I can't remember what the guy said that cracked us up but it took us 10 minutes to get back into a serious look. Some of the single shots - one shot, I could only see my father in the photo, in another it was my sister in her heavy years. I took a look at the photographers other photos and have decided when money is better I'm going back for kid shots and family shots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home