Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Thursday, December 12, 2002



Onesome- Faith: Are you faithful in keeping your New Year's Resolutions? Not always - but there is always next year. :) I'm going to try to be a better person and hold myself accountable for my things in 2003. If I say I'm going to do it.. I better do it.

Twosome- Hope: ...and what are your hopes for the New Year? Financially - I hope B and I do better. Spirtually - I have room to grow and I welcome it. Physcially - tons of room to go down in size. :) Hope that the kids are well, our families and just a better year then what we have had in the past few.

Threesome- and Charity: Do you support any causes or charities? Any special projects this time of year? Does Me, Myself and I count? I try to give to the Mary Kay Ash Charitable Foundation; to help support the issues she held to her heart: finding a cure for women's cancers and putting an end to violence against women.

How about you? Play along and post your answers in your own space, then leave a comment here so we can find you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home