Grand AM

The trials, struggles and joys of a "FULL TIME" lady in pink, mom, on her way to the top, with a few pitstops, pitfalls and questions along the way.

Thursday, December 12, 2002

pop-up boxes

I think my husband either hates me or has caught onto my 'blogging'. He installed an anti pop-up box application on our computer at home and now when I click to read my own comments, or post comments on other journals - the pop-up's just don't pop-up. I have to hit control click and that sucks. But then.. I love him too.. he re-programs my cell phone every once in awhile with the welcome messages.. it used to say "Kick Some Butt - Do Sales!" and once it said "You Can Do It!" for a month it said "Viva La$ Vega$" and now it says "Have a Coke and a Smile!" He took it one step further last night and programed the memory numbers to where it used to say "Home" it now says "Handsome&Kids" and "B Cell" is now "Studmuffin Cell". He knows when to make me giggle. I think this turned into a Reason for Love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home